Economic and Public Policy Scholarship Program at University of Tsukuba, Japan
This is a Master program, inviting international students to apply for enrollment in October, 2018. Please look for further information here:
Where: University of Tsukuba, Japan
Nationality: International Candidates
Degree program: Master program
Faculty: Economic and Public Policy
- Is Holding a Bachelor degree or any equivalent
- Have a strong background in Economic and Association quantitative tools.
- Are at least 22 years old, and not over 35 years old, and have spent at least one year in research or similar institution.
- Demonstrate English Proficiency
- Demonstrate verbal and quantitative skills
- Be in good health condition
- Be a national of a World Bank (WB) member country that is eligible to receive WB financing
- Not have received any scholarship funding to earn a Graduate degree or its equivalent from any sources funded by the government of Japan
- Be employed in a paid and full-time position at the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline unless the applicant is from a country identified in the WB’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations.”
- By the time of scholarship, one should have experience at least 3 years professional work in development-related work
How to apply:
In order to apply for this program, you have to work in online application platform: http://pepp-oas.hass.tsukuba.ac.jp/.
For more information about Application Instruction, please check this link:
Deadline: February 28th, 2018