Domus Academy Scholarships for Masters Degree Starting in January 2018
There are three types of partial scholarships and two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee available in some fields of study in postgraduate Master programs beginning in January 2018.
Nationality: International students
Partial scholarships: 60%, 50% and 40% + two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee
Degree: postgraduate Master programs
- Business Design,
- Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising,
- Fashion Design,
- Luxury Brand Management,
- Fashion Management,
- Interaction Design,
- Interior & Living Design,
- Product Design,
- Visual Brand Design,
- Urban Vision & Architectural Design,
- Information Design,
- Service Design.
- You need to have minimum of 15 years of previous education.
- You need to hold a first level academic degree in fields related to the selected study program.
- You have meet English language requirement-IELTS 5.0 Academic on entry.
- The reasons that you should apply for these scholarships are to
- Expose your talent to renowned brands
- Study at an institution ranked highly by prestigious magazines and opinion leaders
- Earn a globally recognized degree
- Intern with a leading design company
win a scholarship to attend September intake
- Study in the world capital of design
- There are a few programs that you need to choose the one that suits you best.
- Deadline and required documents are not completely the same according to the programs.
To apply: online http://competition.domusacademy.com/apply/
Deadline: various (depending on program)