Becoming a Better Teacher: Exploring Professional Development
Teachers have played important role in the society from time to time. You are already a good teacher and human resource for your country, but you sometimes can be better than you are. This course will help you become a better teacher by growing your skills as a teacher and learning more about professional development for teachers with this online course.
This free online course with simple steps to follow will help you develop your reflective skills and improve your practice in the classroom. Plus, it will be a platform for working in education, sharing your experiences and growing as a teacher. This is professional development designed to help you respond to your needs and is accessible to everyone whatever level of resource is available in their setting.
Noticeably, this course is designed by The British Council which is the best of UK culture with a global audience and providing high-quality English language courses.
Duration: 6 weeks
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you can:
- Reflect on your own beliefs about teaching, learning and professional development
- Explore the characteristics of successful professional development
- Apply a range of tools, activities and strategies to reflect on and improve learning and teaching
- Identify aspects of your professional practice to develop
- Collaborate with and learn from peers by engaging with communities of practice
- Develop your own iterative professional development plan