Yenching Postgraduate Scholarship at Peking University, China (Fully Funded)
Postgraduate scholarship covering many things successful candidate is here. This program is offered to create a community of enthusiastic, globally oriented young innovators. Noticeably, through this program, selected students are going to study in a university that in the heart of China’s top university.
Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship
Where: Peking University
Scholarship award: covering tuition fees, a travel stipend for one round-trip journey between each Scholar’s base city and Beijing, accommodations, and living costs
Duration: for international students, the period is 12 months, with the possibility to extend for a second year
- You should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field, strong academic record, enthusiastic in interdisciplinary study of China.
- You should also have a record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility; and leadership potential as well as English proficiency.
- You are not older than 25 years whilst you are not older than 27 years if you are from countries with mandatory military service.
What do you need to submit?
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript(s);*
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;*
- Two letters of recommendation;
- International English proficiency test score
To apply: online
Closing date: Jan. 15, 2018