University of Singapore Scholarship for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (Fully Funded)
The University of Singapore is pleased to announce a graduate scholarship program to all student who want to pursue the degree in Science and engineering.
Where: University of Singapore, Singapore
Nationality: Internationally, including Cambodia
Level of Study: PhD
- Monthly allowance of S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fees
- Other allowance for computer, book supplies and conference.
- Have a strong interested in learning research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- TOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants who are not a native Engliah speaker.
- GRE is compulsory for all applicants.
- Applicants must finish Master degree program.
How to apply: Complete and work on online application form:
- Complete online application form: https://inetapps.nus.edu.sg/GDA2/Home.aspx
- Must complete this critical questionnaire : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lpn—6VY80MYZ9bjKQ9zf3u-KYwCcwBbPoWo5OU604/viewform?edit_requested=true
- You have to submit your PDF dossier and your hardcopy package before deadline
For detail information related to application procedure, please go to this link:
Official Website: http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/NGSS.html
Deadline: 15 May 2017