Scholarship for Foreign Students in Germany 2017 – 2018
Cologne is known as a city of bursting with life, so you may get many exploration all around the city. Plus, you could get a standard education from this ranking school. Get out of your world, and try it!
Where: Cologne Business School
Nationality: international student
Level: Bachelor, Master and fulltime MBA
Scholarship award: to reduce the tuition fee differently
- Tuition fees are awarded differently according to skills and the financing need of the candidates.
- You are not German citizen.
- You have outstanding academic background
- Outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered.
- You are required to hold only one scholarship at a time.
What do you need to submit?
- Application for a CBS program (Bachelor; Master, MBA)
- An essay about a topic that will be defined by the examination board
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship
Application form can be found in the official website.
Deadline: 15th of June 2017