PhD Full Scholarships at University of Zurich, Switzerland
There are scholarships awarded annually from UBS International Center of Economics in Society to outstanding university graduates to pursue their doctoral studies at the Zurich Graduate School of Economics.
Nationality: international students
Level of study: PhD candidates
Duration: 4 years
Scholarship award: Approx. CHF 42’500 p.a. plus tuition fees
Number of awards: 3 (for entry in September 2018)
- Preference will be provided to candidates whose research plans include areas of interest of the UBS International Center of Economics in Society.
- Applications from all areas are warmly welcomed.
- Admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics is a pre-condition for being considered for a UBS Center Scholarship.
- The UBS Center Scholarships are full scholarships, covering living expenses and all fees.
Application procedure: detail can be found in the official website
- Online recruitment portal (for online application)
- After shortlisting, you will be asked to provide certain documents like certified copies of your diplomas to by regular mail.
- After having been admitted to the program, students will have to apply for matriculation at the University of Zurich.
Deadline of online application: January 31, 2018