Ph.D. student in Magnetic bead-based purification for biologics production in Sweden
A PhD position is available at Cell Technology CETEG in the area of magnetic bead based purification for biologics production, including integration with continuous mammalian cell cultivation in bioreactor. The work will be taken place at KTH, AlbaNova Centre, Roslagstullsbacken 21, 10691 Stockholm, which is one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key center of intellectual talent and innovation.
Type of position: Temporary position longer than 6 months
Working hours: Full time
- You will hold a master degree in engineering in Biotechnology or other that could be equivalent.
- Your experiences related to some areas will be an advantage. Those areas are antibody purification by chromatography-based process, development of biopharmaceutical purification process by magnetic beads, culture of established mammalian cells including culture in bioreactor.
- You should be sure with yourself that you could be doing scientific research.
- You are flexibility and willing to work in team.
- Your English is standard.
- You have good technical mindset and laboratory skills.
What do you need to submit?
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Official record of transcripts and a copy of degree certificate
- Motivation letter
- At least two references
Closing date: 15 August 2017