Pennsylvania & UNESCO Fellowships for Developing Country 2018
If you are from developing world, you should take a glance on this fellowship program. The awards are provided by The University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education.
Nationality: students from low-income and lower-middle-income countries, Cambodia candidates are included
Where: University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education
Scholarship award: tuition fee
Number of award: two
In order to be considered for the scholarship, you need to:
- Be citizens of low-income and lower-middle-income countries which are set by World Bank
- Complete the Fellowship application and submit with their completed IEDP Masters application
- Pay for the application fee
What do you need to submit?
- Statement of Purpose & Résumé
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Test Scores
Deadline: April 1, 2018