Master Scholarship Program in Indonesia 2017
We are convinced that it can promote responsible citizens, ethical behavior, educational ambition, professional development in a broad range of fields, and even cross border engagement. The KNB scholarship opens the opportunity to explore the country as well as education system.
Nationality: citizens of developing countries
Degree: Master degree
- You are not older than 35 years old.
- You have a bachelor degree, and you are willing to pursue a master program in Indonesia.
- You have a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
What do you need to submit?
- A Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- A Recommendation letter from your government
- Two Academic Recommendation letters
- A Scanned passport (personal data page only)
- A Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcript (in English)
- A Scanned TOEFL/IELTS/other English Proficiency certificate obtained within the last 2 Years
- A Scanned Medical Statement
- Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
To apply: online (sign up to register for the application completion)