Kiplinger Training Fellowship Application for Journalists 2018
Welcome a fellowship program for international journalist. The Kiplinger Fellowship is the program talking about Public Affairs Journalism. It seeks innovation journalist with a strong desire to reboot their digital skills.
This program will focus on using digital and social media to build a stronger reporting skill. There are many more. Please look into this information about the program.
Where: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University, Athen, USA
Nationality: International students
Coverage: Hotel accommodation, many of your meal, a full week of immersive digital training.
- Only fully Completed application will be accepted
- Be a foreign journalists or can be a freelancer
- Must have at least five years of experience of working as a journalist
How to apply:
Please go to this link to apply online: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4JhYO2Nuoce2VdX
Things you need in your application process:
- A short bio (maximum of 150 words)
- A short explanation of how the Kiplinger Fellowship would benefit you and your newsroom (maximum of 200 words).
- Web links to three recent stories that showcase your talent
- Two references who know your work well (name, title, organization, email, phone).
Duration of the fellowship: April 15-20, 2018
Deadline: November 19th, 2017