Introduction to Mobile Application Development using Android by Hong Kong University
There comes a science class. In this course, you will learn the basic of mobile application development using Android as the platform.
Where: Online platform
Organizer: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Nationality: International candidate
Type of course: Free online course (No Certificate option)
Subject: Computer Science
Duration: 6 weeks, 3 to 5 hours per week
What you’ll learn
- Describe the basic components of an Android application.
- Define the lifecycle methods of Android application components.
- Describe the basics of event handling in Android.
- Describe the basics of graphics and multimedia support in Android.
- Demonstrate basic skills of using an integrated development environment (Android Studio) and Android Software Development Kit (SDK) for implementing Android applications.
- Demonstrate through a simple application the understanding of the basic concepts of Android.
Deadline: To be announced