Internship IT Programmer Opportunity with General Department of National Treasury
– Prepare and maintain application’s system and database
– Working hour: Monday to Friday (8 hours per day), Saturday Morning occasionally.Qualification:
– A fourth year or fresh graduate in bachelor degree of Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, and other IT related fields.
– Able to write clean and well-designed code.
– Ability to read and write English.
– Flexible, quick learner, honestly, hard-working, good team work and be able to work under pressure.
– Has the commitment to learn and explore the knowledge in web programming, database.
– Get experienced and trained by the professional (Internal and External Training)
– More opportunity to become government official.
– Friendly, ergonomic working environmentHow to Apply
Interested candidate should submit his/her CV:
– To Telegram: 015 71 79 77 or email: email@example.com
– Subject of Email: IT Internship, Your Full Name
– Attachments: CV, Official Transcript, Photo, Certificates, etc.
– If you were selected for interview, please prepare all achievements that you have done such as school assignment, team project, website, etc. Bring your laptop, if possible, for demonstration.
– Name: Nop Rachana
– Position: Assistant to Director of IT Department.
– Phone: (855) 15 717 977 (We prefer communication via Telegram instead of phone call)
– Address: Building #19, Blvd Preah Mohakhsattrey Kohsomak ( Blvd 106 ), Wat Phnom Commune, Daun Penh District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia