International Student Welfare Program in Australia
This program is provides funding for activities, approaches and partnerships that promote the wellbeing and enhance the experience of international students studying and living in Victoria. All international student will get to experience new life in Victoria campus.
Nationality: International Candidates
Funding: the funding is up to $5,000
- Can be a group of students, association or organization
- Be legal to object and operate in Victoria
- Have an Australian Business Number ( ABN)
- Have been operating for a least two years
- Have appropriate insurance cover for the proposed activity.
How to apply:
For full description about the program as well as application procedure, please check this link:
Deadline: December 18th, 2017