Intercultural Communication by Shanghai University
What does communication mean to you? How can you deal with the situation of having intercultural communication?
Intercultural communication plays a vital role in your daily life. Sometimes, you have to talk to and work with people from different background and culture, so that intercultural communication is required in the purpose of not having misunderstood.
This course will be beneficial for you! This course could be a very good preparation for yourself if you wish to go abroad or live in a different environment.
Duration: 5 weeks
Free online course!
The course starts on 2
What will you learn?
- Master the basics of intercultural communication
- Adjust to new cultural practices that come into your life
- Identify the importance of learning intercultural communication
- Describe the composition and significance of your cultural identities
- Compare cultural assumptions of your own and others
- Identify cultural variations in communication styles
- Classify some major cultural values underlying different behaviors
- Apply these for adaptation in intercultural interactions more confidently and resourcefully