Graphic facilitation workshop in Sofia, Bulgaria
GO VISUAL Workshop will equip you with a case full of practical tools and an action plan to integrate visual thinking and creativity in your work routine every day. Visual communication is unstoppable power. Come and upgrade your skills.
3-5 May 2018 | Sofia, Bulgaria
Nowadays, communication and information are unstoppable power. Content is created on a daily basis by billions. Skills to express, summarize, as well as to make comprehensive and understandable are important and essential. Would you agree with this?
You may choose to join our workshop which will give you some fresh insights and energy to continue what you are anyway doing in your daily life – working, living, contributing, learning and growing.
This is a 3-day intensive workshop that will allow you to:
1. Build your own visual library using basic shapes
2. Learn how to express ideas in simple drawings
3. SEE and CAPTURE the BIG PICTURE and the essential CONCEPTS and IDEAS
4. Learn how to ACTIVELY and TRULY LISTEN to content
5. Boost CREATIVITY, MEMORY, CLARITY
6. ENGAGE everyone during meetings or presentations and CREATE a SENSE of UNDERSTANDING
WHO IS IT FOR?
For people who want to create impact both within themselves and in their working environment.
• Youth Workers, Trainers, Coaches, Team leaders and managers
• Organisational Visionaries and strategic planning experts
• Project managers or coordinators
• Visual Storytellers
• Teachers and educators
This workshop is also for YOU to design and present ideas in simple, clear and convincing way – implementing and using graphic expression skills and drawing in your everyday life. And for people who want to boost creativity, clarity and presentation skills!
It is not about art, it is about insights, ideas, impact and ACTION.
Organizer: Smokinya Foundation (NGO/Others)
This activity is for participants from:
Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries, Other countries in the world, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
Contact for questions:
Phone: +359 88 865 3280
Application deadline (24h CET):
12 April 2018