Guanghua School of Management Peking University is a standard university in China. We are delighted to inform some scholarship programs that you should check out in order to decide whether or not you are interested. Noticeably, there are a few scholarship programs you can choose.
Nationality: not specified
Where: Guanghua School of Management Peking University
- Guanghua Excellence Scholarship: up to 188,000 RMB tuition waivers
- Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship: 10,000-20,000 RMB waivers
- Need-Based Scholarship: 30,000-100,000 RMB waiver
- Chinese Government Scholarship: 60,000-188,000 RMB waiver + free on-campus accommodation + monthly allowance
- Online application will be notified later.
- Need-based scholarships are invited you to apply for the scholarship if you are in financial need, female, a member of a minority group, and a citizen of a developing or underdeveloped country.
You are welcomed to apply if you are holding at least bachelor’s degree, having relevant working experience, having competitive GMAT or GRE scores, and not holding Chinese citizenship.
What do you need to submit?
- Completed Peking Guanghua MBA application form
- Resume/CV (no more than 2 pages)
- University degree and certificate
- University transcript
- Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
- Scanned bank statement showing a balance of at least USD $50,000 (or in other currency equivalent to that amount) OR statement of corporate sponsor (if applicable)
- Scanned passport page with personal information
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
To apply: online
Closing date: depends
Click here to go to official website