Exchange grant for international students at Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
This is an exchange scholarship which is given by a German fund called German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). Please find out about more information here:
Where: Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
Nationality: International students
Award: 400€ monthly within a period of four months.
- Candidate who are studying at RUB and graduated from a foreign school and/or completed their first university degree abroad.
- Candidate who are close to their graduation period
- Have a very good performance during study
- Are reliant on financial support during their final phase of study
How to apply:
You can apply for this application online by following these steps
- Do online survey or register for the grant: https://evasys.uv.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/evasys/online.php?p=graduation172
- After that, you have to submit documents (PDF file) via email to Joana Dewender.
- Certificate of enrollment for the winter term
- A copy of residence permit
- Transcript of records
- Letter of recommendation
- Optional: Certificate about social commitment at RUB (may be advantageous though it is not a requirement)
Deadline: 16 October 2017