Birmingham Law School Scholarships in England 2017
Birmingham Law School offer scholarships for international students on the undergraduate LLB program.
LLB program includes:
- LLB for Graduates
- LLB International Law and Globalisation
- LLB with Business
- LLB with Criminology
- LLB with French Law
- LLB with German Law
Scholarship award: £3,000 per annum
- You are applying for one of the above courses and placed Birmingham as firm choice.
- You are provided the scholarship based on academic merit.
- Successful applicants will not be paid directly but the scholarships will take the form of a fee reduction at the beginning of the program.
What do you need to submit?
- Application form that can be downloaded
- 500 word statement by addressing why you should get the scholarship award.
- including your UCAS ID number in your letter of motivation
The applications are open now!
Closing date: 5pm (BST) 23 June 2017.
Successful applicants will be notified in July 2017.