Preparing for Australia Award 2018
Australia Award provides education opportunities to competence Cambodia candidates to pursue postgraduate level in order to be priceless part of Cambodia’s human resource development.
There are a few steps that you should know before apply for Australia Award:
- You need to be clear on which field and university in Australia that you want to attend.
- You should check about the field and university clearly. You have to be sure that whether or not the field is available for international student.
- You could read requirements of the scholarship, especially documents needed in applying.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you need to prepare some documents which will be needed to your application.
You are required to submit documents below:
- All official university degree certificate(s), with English translations.
- All official university transcripts of results, with English translations.
- Evidence of personal identification and date of birth (e.g. passport personal information pages, National ID card, birth certificate).
- Evidence or a statement(s) from workplace(s) (either current or previous) confirming positions held and duration of employment, to satisfy the 24-month eligibility requirement. This statement must be dated and signed by employer(s).
- Curriculum Vitae (Applicants must use the CV template referred to in the promotional brochure and on Australia Awards Cambodia website)
- PhD applicants only – referee reports (referee report template is available on Australia Awards Cambodia website).
- PhD applicants must provide an Unconditional Letter of Offer from the intended university
- PhD applicants must provide evidence at the time of application of an IELTS of 6.5 (or equivalent) with no band less than 6 (a test result must have been obtained after 30 April 2016).
- Masters level applicants must have an English language proficiency of at least an IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub-band less than 5.0 (or TOEFL equivalent)
Opening date: 1 February 2017
Closing date: 30 April 2017