Fully Funded Law of the Sea at United Nations, New York, USA
The objective of this fellowship is to provide education for advanced education and research in the field of Ocean affair and the law of the sea. Join this fellowship now and love the environment and ocean.
This program is initiated by United Nation, so you can get a better understanding about UN too.
Nationality: International candidates can apply for this scholarship
Type of Funded: Fully-funded
About the program: The program consist of 9 months which is composed to two phase that provided the fellows with advanced and customized research and training opportunities in their chose fields.
- Phase 1: 3-month Research and Training
- Phase 2: 6-month Advanced Academic Research and Study
- Must be nominated by their Government, employer
- Be between the age of 25 and 40 years old
- Have a first university degree in related field and have an ability to undertake advanced research
- Be a mid-level professional in Ocean issues
- Be available for the 9 months of the fellowships
- Be in good state of health
- In a position of obtaining relevant visas including transit visas
How to apply:
To apply, you have to submit your application to the UN-Nippon Foundation fellowship program by deadline:
- Completed application form
- Completed UN Medical questionnaire form
Official website: http://www.un.org/depts/los/nippon/