McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships Program at University of Melbourne (Fully Funded)
The program is created in order to give outstanding doctoral graduates to study in the university. These fellowships are offered to recruit potential new researchers to build and lead cross-disciplinary collaborative research activities inside and across faculties
Nationality: international students
Where: University of Melbourne
Number of award: ten fellowships
Fellowship award: three year appointment, additional $25,000
- You need to achieve a PhD degree from a university that is not University of Melbourne.
- You are from any field in which the University has research strength, and must have an ability to contribute to research collaborations and programs across faculties or disciplines
- You will be selected according to university-based.
Applying and important dates:
- You need to review faculty/school process first.
- You have an academic contact within your proposed host Faculty/School who is willing to support your application.
- Complete the eligibility exemption request form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2017
- Complete the application form and the application checklist
- Submit the application to email@example.com by 25 September 2017
- Submit written testimonials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 September 2017