US Embassy: YSEALI Academic Fellowships – Spring 2018
Who is eligible to apply?
Young leaders from ASEAN countries who are current undergraduate or graduate students, or have recently graduated.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application;
- A YSEALI member – if you are not a YSEALI member yet, click here to register and become a member;
- A Cambodian citizen;
- A full-time undergraduate student from college, university, or other institutions of higher learning; or have graduated in the past four years;
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English; and
- Eligible to receive a United States J-1 visa. (For information about the J-1 visa, please visit http://j1visa.state.gov/.)
How do I apply?
If you are already a member of YSEALI and would like to apply for this Fellowship, please submit your applications including a completed application form and supporting documents no later than October 18, 2017.
The supporting documents may include your degrees/certificates, transcript, and TOEFL score report (if available). They should be combined in one PDF file, and be submitted by email to the Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh, Attn: YSEALI Academic Fellowship – Spring 2018, email: PASExchanges@state.gov
The application form can be downloaded here. (DOCX: 177 KB)
Application Deadline: October 18, 2017