United Nation University Master Degree in Sustainability (2017)
Duration: Two years
Number of award: up to 45 scholarships
Where: United Nation University, Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability
Nationality: international students
How much do you need to pay?
Tuition Fee: 10,000 USD per year
Estimated total expenses for the master’s degree programme for 2 years including tuition are approximately 56,000 USD.
Important information that you need to know:
- You are interested in the pressing global issues on the UN agenda and in particular those of sustainability.
- You have the intention to proactively apply academic research findings to policymaking; and a strong desire to contribute to the solving of problems concerning global environment, through an interdisciplinary approach.
- You have a strong interest in sustainability studies, and you can show your commitment toward study and understand global issues
- You need to have a completed bachelor’s degree
- A GPA of 3.5 or above on a 4.0 scale for the bachelor’s degree earned;
- You have high English language ability.
At least 600 on TOEFL – Paper-Based Testing (PBT) OR
At least 100 on TOEFL – Internet-Based Testing (IBT) OR
At least 7.0 on IELTS – Academic format
Application deadline: 28 February 2017
You will be notified by email whether or not you are shortlisted.