UNIL Master’s Grants at University of Lausanne, Switzerland
This master scholarship is awarded to students who have graduated from a foreign university and achieved outstanding result. Noticeably, you are recommended to check out for detail as there are a few programs are not eligible.
Nationality: oversea students
Where: University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Scholarship award: CHF 1,600 per month (Around 1650 USD)
Number of awards: 10 scholarships each year
- You are not the citizen and resident of Switzerland.
- The scholarship award will be provided for the entire duration of the degree which is depending on the chosen subject.
- The scholarship will not be provided if you fail after the first academic year.
- Students who are selected for a scholarship will be exempt from the flat-rate registration fees for With the exception of half-yearly fees of CHF 80.-.
- You have a foreign university degree deemed equivalent to a Bachelor of UNIL.
- You have a minimum level of B2 in French or English.
To apply: by post to the following address:
University of Lausanne
Department of social Affairs and student mobility (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
Closing date: 1 November 2017