Are you looking for having internship program with UNESCO? Here is an opportunity for interns who are planning to embark on a career in the field of education, science, or culture. In order to being part of this program, you must be a recent graduate who has graduated from a university or a vocational/technical institution within the last 12 months prior to their application.
Note: There is no compensation; only provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000 against risk of illness, disability, or death during the internship period.
Field of Internship: field of education, science, or culture.
Type of program: Internship provided by UNESCO.
Student currently enrolled in a bachelor or postgraduate degree in any of the following fields:
- Communication and Information
- Social and Human Sciences
- Human Resources
- Management Studies
- International Relations
- Student enrolled in a technical, secretarial, or vocational school. You need to have reached your last year of studies.
- Fresh graduated within the last 12 months.
- You have completed at least 3 years of full-time studies in a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree.
- at least 20 years old candidate
- Having good languages ability (English and French)
- an excellent knowledge of computer skill
- Having ability of working as a team with strong communication skills
Internship is available for international students.
Duration of internship: between 2 and 6 months.
If you are selected as qualified candidate, you will be directly contacted by the manager.
How to apply: online
Deadline information: contact employer of the program.
Click here to go to official website