UNDP Internship Program for Human Resources Unit in Indonesia
Internship program is organized by UNDP office in order to give students opportunities from diverse academic background to enhance their experience and ability through practical work in HR information system.
Where: Jakarta, INDONESIA
Type of program: Internship
Needed language: English
Financial Issues: Interns are not financially remunerated by UNDP.
- There are three summary keys of your responsibilities once you are selected:
- Provision of HR services
- Assisting in the learning/ staff events
- Support to the HR information filing system and database
- Showing your commitment to UNDP toward the mission, vision and values are very important.
- You have knowledge management and learning.
- Moreover, you are willing to share knowledge and experience, and to provide helpful advice to others in the office,
- You are flexible in any circumstance.
- You have ability to provide basic procurement support services, to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work.
- Leadership and self-management may be advantage to the selection.
- You have enrolment in a graduate-level degree program in business administration, or other related field.
- Showing your interest toward the institution as well as in global mobility is necessary for your application.
Closing date: 30-Dec-17 (Midnight New York, USA)