The Quantum Engineering Grenoble (QuEnG) Doctoral Program in France (Fully Funded)
The Quantum Engineering Grenoble (QuEnG) doctoral program supports candidates to pursue three-year interdisciplinary PhD program. The purpose of the PhD program “Quantum Engineering Grenoble” (QuEnG) is to take care of a pluridisciplinary ecosystem for quantum technologies. The laureates will pursue high-level research at the interface between physics, mathematics, computer sciences, social sciences, humanities, or with industrial coaching.
Nationality: not specified
Award: From 1769 euros/month (without teaching) to 2100 euros/month (with teaching), with additional research grants ranging from 5 k€ to 40 k€.
- Scholarships will be provided on the following topics:
- quantum hardware,
- quantum software,
- qubit/photon interface,
- quantum sensing,
- energetic and entropic footprints of quantum processing,
- societal and philosophical aspects of quantum theory and quantum technologies,
- along the lines of the project Quantum Engineering Grenoble
- You have outstanding Master’s degree or equivalent qualification
- You have broad knowledge in in Quantum Computing, Quantum Technology, Philosophy or Sociology of Science, Mathematics.
- Having outstanding references is an advantage.
- Building a PhD project corresponding to one of the work packages described in the QuEnG project.
- Application form
- Contacting firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inform us of your intention to apply to the PhD program. We will make sure your application matches the program requirements.
- Submitting in PDF of following documents: Application form / CV / exam results / diplomas….
- two recommendation letters
To submit: send by email to email@example.com
Closing date: October 5, 2017 at 11:59 am (Paris time)