Scholarships at Geneva Academy in Switzerland for 2018 – Partial and Full scholarships
There are two types of scholarships providing at Geneva Academy in Switzerland – Full and partial scholarships. The fields of study are LLM in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights (LLM) and Master of Advanced Studies in Transitional Justice, Human Rights and the Rule of Law (M TJ).
Nationality: international students
Degree: master’s program
- Partial scholarships include tuition fee
- Full scholarships include tuition fees and living expenses
Number of awards: 2 full scholarships and 3 partial scholarships
- You must provide your English ability evidence.
- For LLM in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights (LLM), you need to have degree in law, excellent academic background.
- For Human Rights and the Rule of Law (M TJ), you need to obtain a law degree, have strong interest toward the field, and high ability in English.
To apply: online
Closing date for application with scholarship: January 31, 2018