Scholarship to study Fisheries governance for food security in Netherlands
Fisheries contributes to food security and nutrition and plays a vital role in global, national and rural economies.
This course is provided by Wageningen UR Centre for Development Innovation
Date of the course: Mon 23 October 2017 until Fri 10 November 2017
How much: 3,900 Euro
What will you get from the course?
- You may understand the potential of fisheries for food and nutrition security and challenges undermining this
- You will get to know variety of concepts
- You will be able to apply many methods of the fisheries management planning process;
What you need:
- You should have an academic degree in a discipline related fisheries management and governance.
- You should have at least three years of relevant professional experience
- You must have high English ability.
Do apply no later than 11 September 2017