PhD Scholarships in Stem Cell Biology in Australia
If you are looking for PhD scholarships positions, this is a chance that you should give a glance. For your information, The University of Queensland’s Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN) is a dynamic multi-disciplinary research institute dedicated to developing technology to alleviate societal problems in the areas of health, energy, manufacturing and environmental sustainability.
Nationality: both local and international students
Where: University of Queensland
Scholarship award: UQ Scholarship (APA Rate) NON-BANDED $26,682.00
Type of scholarship: Full Time
- There are several areas available as research projects: Perivascular, Neural, and Musculoskeletal.
- You could click on each project in order to see the detail information and to notice whether or not you are interested in the program.
- You have highly desire to pursue a high level research.
- You have strong academic background, and excellent laboratory skills.
- Applicants need to obtain an UQ Graduate School Scholarship.
- If you are selected, you will participate in researchers teams who have broad the fields.
What do you need to submit?
- Cover letter (max. 1 page)
- Academic records
- Detailed Academic Resume/CV
To apply: email your Expression of Interest to Dr Brit Winnen firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 December 2017
Closing date: 01 Jul 2018