PhD scholarship in Politics and International Relation and Law
The School of Law and Government at Dublin City University is a leading Research school, with world-class faculty and education system to supervise PhD student on the topics of their area. This academic year, the school is offering scholarship for outstanding PhD student who wish to undertake their Research degree in the Dublin City University.
Where: The School of Law and Government, Dublin City University, UK
Nationality: International Candidates, EU, and UK
Program: 4 years PhD (Full-time)
Faculty: Politics, International Relation, Law
Funding Amount: Full-tuition Wavier, and €15,000 per year
- Have excellent academic performance
- Are applying for a full time PhD in the Dublin City University
- Have to have a Prospective supervisor from the faculty you choose.
- Meet admission requirement to the school.
How to apply:
To apply for this scholarship, all applicants have to submit their application by sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by deadline:
- A full CV with contact details for 2 referees,
- The Grade achieve in Master Degree, the copies of academic transcripts
- A research proposal (from 2 or 3,000 words to no more than 5,000 words), which also indicating a prospective supervisor.
Deadline: March 29th, 2018
Official Website: For further information, please check: