Paris International Model United Nations – PIMUN 2017
Welcome to the PIMUN 2017!!
Do you want to discover Paris, the City of Lights, and participate to amazing debates?
For 120€, become a delegate during five whole days at PIMUN 2017. It’s now or never!
You can register until May 10, 2017
Please note the following information about PIMUN 2017:
– PIMUN 2017 will take place from 31 May to 4 June 2017.
– The Late Delegate Fee includes participation, goodies, socials, and lunches during the conference.
– Late Registration costs 120€. It is not possible to pay less than the Delegate Fee (without socials and/or lunches).
– PIMUN 2017 will accept no refund requests.
– The Delegate/Head Delegate must come to registration on the first day of the conference.
– PIMUN 2017 cannot provide any funding for transportation/accommodation/delegate fee.
– Information regarding the conference can be found on www.pimun.fr and on https://www.facebook.com/ParisMUN/
– Any additional information requests are to be directed to email@example.com in the form of clear questions.
Underage applicants should not fill out the following form. Underage applicants are to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Underage Application to PIMUN 2017” as the subject. PIMUN 2017 will only accept underage applicants if they are part of a university delegation. High school delegations will be accepted provided they have a teacher monitoring them. All underage applicants will be required to sign a waiver and will not be allowed to attend certain socials.