Paid Internship with the World Food Programme
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months in Business, Political Science or Marketing/Communications;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Fluent in English and French;
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically;
Good to have
- Work experience. Experience as an intern in a management/strategy consultancy or the marketing/ sustainability department of a company would be a plus;
- Knowledge of the social enterprise world and public-private partnership building would be a plus.
The World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. We are currently seeking to fill an internship position under the WFP Private Partnerships Division. The position will be based at our Headquarters in Rome, Italy. The Internship will be for an initial period of 6 months starting from 13 July 2017.
Deadline: 7th June 2017