Open Call for Young Reporter 2017 for Travel to 7 Countries
Now, you can be one of the other ASEFEdu Young Reporter 2017, who will join the group on the journey through seven countries to tell the stories that matter.
The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is calling for seeking reporters aged between 18 and 30 years from ASEM partner countries to cover its 2017 calendar of projects on the theme of Access to Education and Employment.
If you have passion for writing, documentary filmmaker, blog, or social media, this opportunity is in front of you.
Nationality: Cambodia is of 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) partner countries
Where? Several countries across Asia and Europe
The organisers will cover accommodation and meals for the duration of the conferences, plus a travel subsidy from your country of residence to the starting point and back for each conference
- You can demonstrate your skills and your desire
- You are between 18 to 30 years old
- You have good English communication both in oral and written.
- You are not employed as full-time journalists.
- The program wants reporters to be creative and do your best.
Closing date: Sunday 30 April 2017, GMT 23:59.