Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS)
The Newcastle University is offering a number of scholarship to outstanding international student who wish to pursue PhD , or Research program at the University. This scholarship will allow student to access to education with financial support.
Where: Newcastle University, United Kingdom
Nationality: International Candidates
Number of Scholarship: 15 Places
Value of award: value approximately £10,800 to £16,200 per annum
Degree Program: Post Graduate, PhD
- Have to be accepted and offered a place on a PhD research program to the school.
- Accessed to the school as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- Are intend to enroll in the school during academic year 2018/2019
- Meet the admission requirement to the school
How to apply:
- First, you have to apply for an admission to the PhD program at the Newcastle University in order to be eligible for the course.
- After being accepted to the University, please apply for scholarship in this online application form: Application form
- You will also be required to provide details of an academic referee; the University will then contact your referee directly. Please send this application through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: April, 27th, 2018