Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), Netherland 2017 – 2018
This is fellowship program which provide applicants some sort of education, such as short training program, Master program and PhD program. We are that once you get to involve in this program, you will see your new self in a very better ways and everything. Get to study in Netherland now with Netherlands Fellowship Programmes now.
Nationality: The applicants from 51 countries member are invited. Find your country in this following link: https://www.studyinholland.nl/scholarships/highlighted-scholarships/netherlands-fellowship-programmes/nfp-country-list. Cambodia is also in the invited list.
The NFP has three sub programmes for individual fellowships:
- Short course
- Master program
- PhD program
Award for the fellowship: Full-funded program
- The fellowship will be given allowance that cover on Cost of living, Cost of tuition fee, Visa, Travel, Insurance and thesis research.
- Be a citizen of 51 member countries, working and living there.
- Recommendation letters from your employers, nominating you into this fellowship program.
- Must have a valid and official passport
- Must not receive any other fellowship program at the same time as this one.
How to apply: Applicants have to apply directly to the Dutch Higher education.
If you have any information that is not clear, please visit the official website: