Masters Scholarship for Students come from ASEAN Countries at University of Nottingham, England
This is a Master scholarship program for academic year 2018. Please be sure of the university you are going to attend. The University of Nottingham is in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is recognised globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence. Please find further information regarding scholarship here:
Where; University of Nottingham, England
Nationality: Citizens from ASEAN Countries members (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
Number: 20 scholarships
Amount: 25% reduction on tuition fee
- Be a citizens of eligible countries
- Are classed as an overseas students for fee purposes
- Are accepted to (hold an offer) start a full-time Masters degree programme at Nottingham in September 2018, any subject area.
How to apply:
In order to apply for this scholarship, you have to apply in two step:
- First, you have to apply for a Master Program (of any field) to the Nottingham University for September 2018 enrollment. You must be accepted for the program in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- After have been accepted to the University, you have to apply for the scholarship in online application platform: https://mynottingham.nottingham.ac.uk/psp/psprd/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST
Deadline: May 18th, 2018