Master in Public Policy and Social Change at University of Torino, Italy
Master in Public Policy and Social change will take place at Collegio Carlo Alberto, and this program is by University of Torino. This opens to students that are interested in social sciences (including economics and business administration), statistics, law, humanities, so on and so forth.
Nationality: Candidates come from outside the EU Countries
Where: University of Torino, Italy
Scholarship award: A limited number of tuition waivers and scholarships are still available
- Oversea students who are outside the EU should obtain a visa that is a long process taking between two (at the least) and six or more months.
- You are recommended to apply in advanced in order to keep up with the program.
- Only selected candidates will get informed.
- You can look in detail to find the course.
- Admission to your master degree is needed.
What do you need to submit?
- first or second cycle degree achieved in a University or a post-secondary qualification achieved in a non-university institution
- original University study plan, provided with a certified translation into Italian and legalized (if required), including details about passed exams, hours and grades
- valid identification document
To apply: online
Closing date: August 25, 2017