Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship for Non-Eu Students (Fully Funded)
There are 24 scholarships offered at Maastricht University as full scholarships to students who are competent and meet the requirement of the program. Maastricht University is one of the stands out education institution, and the most international university in the Netherlands. Why not trying out this scholarship program?
Nationality: international students from outside the EU/EEA
Where: Maastricht University
Scholarship award: Living expenses, Health and liability insurance, Visa application costs, tuition fees, and Pre-Academic Training costs
Duration and Type of scholarship:
- 13 months in the case of a one-year master’s program
- 25 months in the case of a two-year master’s program
- You have applied for admission to the program in advanced.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
- You have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You are not older than 35 years old.
What documents do you need to submit with application form?
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of academic excellence
- The contact details of your referee
To apply: online
Closing date: February 1, 2018