Law of Sea, Summer School in Turkey 2017
Istanbul Center of International Law located in Turkey, basically aims to educate qualified lawyers worked on international law for our country. In this respect, it realizes projects not only on national level, but also on international level. So, this short course is created for everyone around the world to apply for.
Where: Istanbul Center of International Law
Nationality: international participants
Course duration: June 17, 2017 – June 23, 2017
Course level: Bachelor
Payment: 350 Euro
Scholarship: partial scholarship to bachelor degree participants
- If are interested in partial scholarship, you have to state your reasons in motivation letter.
- The course is suitable for under-graduate, graduate and doctoral students, lawyers, researchers.
- You have high English ability.
- Please fill the application for carefully
What do you need to submit?
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation (max. one page)
To apply: send the require documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 April 2017
Click here to go to official website