Japanese Government Scholarships to be professional lecturer 2018 – 2020 (Fully Funded)
This is a teaching training school, is created to train international Candidates to be professional lecturer by doing research. This program is initiated in the aim of fostering human resources who will become bridges of friendship between the scholarship recipient’s country and Japan through study in Japan and who will contribute to the development of both countries and the wider world.
Nationality: Countries with diplomatic relation with Japan
Duration of the scholarship: Can be from October 2018 to March 2020
- Tuition fee and examination fee
- Local and international transportation
- Monthly allowance of 143,000 yen
- Be a citizens of international country who has diplomatic relation with Japan. Japanese Applicants can’t apply for this program
- People who are or were enrolling in Japanese university is not eligible
- Students with age limit. Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1983
- Applicants must be graduates of universities or teacher training schools and have worked as teachers at primary/secondary educational institutions or teacher training schools (excluding universities) in their home countries for five years in total as of April 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be really interest in learning Japanese language.
- Applicants also have to submit health record signed by physician….
- Applicants must return to their home country and resume their work immediately after the end of the scholarship period.
How to apply:
Applicants must submit the following documents together to the Japanese diplomatic missions in the country of nationality by the required date. Please look at the required documents here: For further information, please refer to this link : http://www.gh.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000310707.pdf
- A Completed application form: http://www.gh.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000310706.pdf
- Placement Preference Application form http://www.gh.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000310711.pdf
- Certified grade transcript for each academic year from the last university/ teacher training school attended
- The diploma from the last university/ teacher training school attended
- Certificate of employment
- Recommendation from the head of the department that the Candidates belong to http://www.gh.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000310710.pdf
- Certificate of health http://www.gh.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000310708.pdf
- Proof of Japanese language ability
Deadline: January 26th, 2018