Internship Program at UNOSD in South Korea
UNOSD is United Nations Office for Sustainable Development that promotes building, exchanging and facilitating the use of knowledge to fasten and broaden resources to sustainable societies.
There are a few activities: knowledge exchange, research and policy analysis, capacity development, and partnership to implement other activities.
Where: New Songdo City, Incheon, Republic of Korea
Duration of the internship: three months, and can be renewed for up to six months
- You need to be enrolled in a graduate school program.
- You are in the final year of your academic year or in a first university degree program (at least bachelor’s degree)
- You have to begin the internship within one-year period of your graduation.
- You are highly encouraged to apply if you have a few points including experience, working skills, interests, communication, and good English communication.
- This internship is a full-time basis.
What do you need to submit?
- A cover letter of no more than two pages
- A completed and signed standard United Nations Personal History Form P.11 http://www.unosd.org/content/documents/P11_PHF.doc.
- Proof of current enrolment in a graduate degree program, clearly showing dates;
- Copy of your latest academic records (transcripts). An unofficial copy will suffice at this stage, but UNOSD reserves the right to request an official copy later in the selection process;
- Copy of an official document proving your age (passport, ID card, driving license)
To apply: by email to UNOSD@un.org
|Semester||Dates of Internship||Application Deadline|
|Fall||Mid-September to Mid-December||15 July|
|Winter||Mid-January to Mid-April||15 November|
|Spring||Mid-May to Mid-August||15 March|