Internship opportunity at WIPO, Geneva, Switzerland
The World Intellectual Property Organization is one of the organization which is monitored by the United Nation. This organization is aim to encourage creative activity, and to promote the protection of intellectual property throughout the world.
If you are interested and be qualify for this intern, you should apply for it. You will surely gain a pretty valuable and unique experience in innovation and new creativities.
Where: WIPO has a head quarter in Geneva, Switzerland
Nationality: This intern is finding young people from all over the world.
Duration of internship: At least 6 months
Type of intern: You can receive a monthly allowance which can afford for your living cost
- For the bachelor graduated student, you may receive 500 Swiss Francs per month.
- For a master or higher graduated school, you may receive 2000 Swiss Francs per month.
- Talented people come from various background.
- Have to have a permission from Swiss that you could stay there during the intern
- Holding one of the university degree
- Have a maximum time of 2 years after the graduation
Supported documents and how to apply:
- Online Application Form
- A cover letter is included with the application form