International Max Planck Graduate Scholarship for Computer Science in Germany
The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) supports candidates to join in the research within the area that related to with Microsoft Research Cambridge (MSRC). You will have opportunity for internships at MSRC and other collaboration with a world-ranking industrial research lab.
Nationality: international students
Where: International Max Planck Research School, Germany
Number of awards: 15
- You have or about to get degree either in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- You have high performance for you academic.
- Your ability in English communication is standard and excellent.
- You can show aptitude for independent, creative work.
- You got performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results.
- You will be required to provide a 15-minute research presentation on their Master’s project, followed by a question and answer period.
What do you need to submit with application?
- a Bachelor’s and Master’s certificate (if available)
- school leaving certificate
- academic transcripts from Bachelor and Master study
- a resume
- three names and email addresses of professors or similar willing to give reference for the candidate
- a personal statement explaining the candidate’s motivation and reasons for pursuing a PhD in computer science at the International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science, whereby the candidate may state his/her preferred supervisor or research group
- submission of TOEFL scores , TSE scores or the Cambridge Certificate is a plus
- submission of GRE general and GRE Computer Science subject test scores (If applicable)
- an abstract of your Master’s thesis
To apply: online