Graduate Scholarship for International Students to Study in New York, USA
The SUNY Potsdam Graduate Scholarship for International Students is designed in the aim of providing support to international students who are intending to pursue full time graduate study at SUNY Potsdam.
Please find further information here:
Where: Potsdam State University of New York, U.S.
Nationality: International Candidates
- You must be an international student
- You are applying to SUNY Potsdam for matriculation into a graduate program for the summer, fall or spring semester (Full-time program, at least 9 credits), and you must be accepted by the school to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
How to apply:
- Please apply for an admission to the Graduate school of entering SUNY Potsdam through this link:
Click here to apply for admission If your answers do not fit in the application’s fields, you may edit your text or submit a paper application; or
Click here to download application form and detail and submit it to main office of the Graduate School
- Submit your resume: email to email@example.com, fax to (315) 267-3067, or include with your paper application
- To determine your scholarship award, the committee will consider your application, official academic transcript and essay.
- April 1 for the summer semester,
- July 1 for the fall semester, and
- December 1 for the spring semester