Google PhD Fellowship Program in Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Mainland China
A rare chance that most of people have been waiting is here. This PhD fellowship program will award up to 6 fellowships in Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Mainland China in 2017 from among the following:
- Google Fellowship in Computational Neuroscience
- Google Fellowship in Machine Learning
- Google Fellowship in Machine Perception, Speech Technology and Computer Vision
- Google Fellowship in Mobile Computing
- Google Fellowship in Natural Language Processing (including Information Retrieval and Extraction)
- Google Fellowship in Robotics
- Google Fellowship in Systems and Networking
Duration: one year
What will you get?
- US$10K: to cover stipend and other research related activities, travel expense including overseas travel
- Google Research Mentor
- Opportunity to join Google global annual PhD Fellowship Summit and covering the travel cost
- You have to attend one of the eligible schools and universities.
- You are nominated by your institution or university.
- You are not received the fellowship from the other program or company.
- For detail, please check the official website carefully
What do you need to submit?
- Name of fellowship for which student is being considered
- Student CV
- Transcript of current and previous academic records
- Research/dissertation proposal (recommended length 4-5 pages, no longer than 8)
- 2-3 letters of recommendation from those familiar with the nominee’s work (at least one coming from the thesis advisor)
- All application materials should be in English