Global Alliance for Master Degree Scholarship at Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
There are a limited number of scholarships providing to applicants who live and work outside Switzerland and apply to EMScom – Executive Master of Science in Communications Management.
These scholarships are the participation of Global Alliance to educational programs which support its institutional goals.
Nationality: those from outside of Switzerland
Where: Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
Scholarship award: totals CHF 24,500, half of the EMScom tuition fees
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are financial need.
- Have at least 5 years of work experience
- Work in a communication-related department
- Live and work outside of Switzerland
- Be fully self- funding their EMScom education since this is the partial scholarship.
What are required documents?
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of diplomas and transcripts of records
- Organizational charts of participant’s organization (if available)
- Essay of motivation around 1000 words
To apply: send required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application procedures: Three steps
- In-person or Skype interview with the EMScom Academic Director
- Fill in the GA scholarship application formand send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance
- Whether or not you accept scholarships in case you are selected
Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management
c/o USI Università della Svizzera italiana
Via Giuseppe Buffi 13
Scholarship application closing date: December 31 annually