Fully Funded Scholarship for ASEAN Students at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
This scholarship duration is from August to December 2017.
Number of awards: five scholarships
Scholarship awards: including
- Tuition fee of 86,000 Baht
- Living expenses 50,000 Baht
- Air ticket Reimbursement
*Air ticket can be reimbursed on the rate of your purchase in the receipt ,but does not exceed than 9,500 Baht
- Candidates have to be undergraduate students at an accredited university in an ASEAN country except Thailand.
- Candidates are from an ASEAN member country.
- Candidates are not studying in Thailand now.
What do you need to submit?
- Application form that can be downloaded in the official website
- Statement of purpose attached with the application form.
- Official transcript with latest GPAX.
- One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing).
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers or advisors.
- University testimonial letter.
- Language requirement:
- TOEFL score: at least 90 (IBT) or higher, or
- IELTS score: at least 6 or higher, or
- CU-AAT score: at least 450 or higher (only verbal section), or
- SAT score: at least 450 or higher (only critical reading section)
- (Scores must be less than 2 years old based on the date of application)
- TOEFL, IELTS, CU-AAT or SAT score report
- Letters of Recommendation
- Interview (to be conducted online)
Submission closing date: May 26, 2017
- The final decision for admission will be determined by the by Program’s Administrative Board.
- Submit your application and supporting documents to the following address:
Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University
Mongkutsamatiwong Building, 6th Floor
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan
Bangkok 10330 Thailand.