Fully Funded PhD at Bielefeld Graduate School in History and Sociology, Germany
International MA graduates are invited to apply for this program to pursue a doctoral degree in history, sociology, anthropology, or political science at The Bielefeld Graduate School in History and Sociology (BGHS).
Nationality: international students
Where: Bielefeld Graduate School in History and Sociology (BGHS), Germany
Scholarship award: a stipend of EUR 1,200 per month, travel costs, a study program tailored to the particular needs of international MA graduates
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent in sociology, history, political science, social anthropology or gender studies.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The program also welcomes applications from pre-doctoral researchers.
- You are fluent in either German or English.
- By the end of their stay the candidates present their developed projects to the BGHS community and submit a final report. Research areas can be found in the official website.
What do you need to submit?
- Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Summary of your MA thesis
- Project description
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor/advisor at your university
- University and college certificates and transcripts; Please enclose a certified translation if certificates are not written in English or German.
To apply: online
Closing date: January 15, 2018